The Environmental data archive holds long-term hydrological, meteorological and environmental quality observation results from Latvian territory. The archive also contains scientific reasearch results and expedition reports prepered by specialists working in State Ltd "Latvian Environment, Geology and Meteorology Centre". Gradually, the information is converted into electronic form and stored in databases.
Environmental data archive has the following information:
- surface hydrological information from 1919 year;
- the sea coastal hydrometeorological information from 1835 year;
- aerological and agrometeorological information from 1945 year;
- information about environmental quality from 1946 year and synoptical meteorology materials from 1933 year;
- meteorological information from 1814 year (about Riga from 1795 year).
Environmental data archive is located in main building of State Ltd "Latvian Environment, Geology and Meteorology Centre" in Riga, Maskavas Street 165, 1st floor.
M.-F. 9.00 – 16.00 with lunch time 12.30 – 13.00 (except month last Friday)
In the case of uncertainty
please contact to specialists of Customer service department!
Phone nr.: 67032665, 67032620 or to write an e-mail: email@example.com.